The MC „Lorna“ dermatologists advise both children and grown-ups to provide as follows:
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases, namely:psoriasis, dermatitic, eczema, acne, facial rash, damaged nails and hair, skin discoloration fungal and bacterial diseases and their derivatives, viral warts, diseases caused by herpes virus, bullous dermatosis and the like;
- Doing the Demodex Test – the Test on the presence of the mite in the skin and eyelashes;
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin fungal diseases ( test on the prersence of the fungus in skin and on nails);
- Electroegulation: removing warts, papillomas, clams, keratomic seborrhea;
- Treating by using liquid nitrogen.